Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

Twenty things about meee!



Hi :) x
Since this is my first blog, I thought I would do twenty facts about me. I hope you like it.

1. My name is Georgia but everyone likes to shorten it and call me geo... and sometimes George ugh !

2. This is my first blog post.

3. I am a girl.

4. I am 11 years old and starting year 7

5. I live in England.

6. We didn't feed my fish for 2 weeks whilst we where on holiday but he is still alive ?!?

7. I have 3 sisters (2 of them are half sisters) and one half brother.

8. My favourite colour is pink (nothing is as good as a little bit of pink).

9. People say I am obsessed with glitter!

10. I have two 1 year old cats called fifi and fudge that I still call kittens ......

11. One time I  had a pet lamb ! it was awesome....... (the farm took him away)

12. The one thing I HATE is spiders (I think its the legs lol)


13. I call all my friends chums (yolo)


14. I'm a bit -wait more than that- obsessed with YouTube

15. I have never moved house!

16. I love all classic Disney films !!!


17. I have been skiing and have decided to never go again - maybe I will stick to tobogganing.

18. My hair is blonde and goes down to my waist (he he)

19.My eyes are blue and I have never needed glasses.

20.I am going to say good bye now..... Good bye :) 

Geo x





No comments:

Post a Comment